Serviced Offices in London
- Serviced offices in London benefit from being situated in Europe’s top city for business.
- One of the largest commercial centres in Europe, the UK capital plays host to three-quarters of Fortune 500 companies. Over half of FTSE 100 companies also have headquarters in central London.
- London is the most densely populated city in the UK, offering access to a pool of world class talent.
- With favourable business regulation and huge opportunities for growth, it remains one of the best cities in which to find a high-quality serviced office.
- City of London
- Home to both the Stock Exchange and the Bank of England, the City of London is a historic financial district.
- A mix of modern skyscrapers and old fashioned townhouses, it rivals New York City as the financial capital of the world.
- A vast number of major global companies have their headquarters in the City, including Aviva, Lloyds Bank, BT Group and Prudential with a wide range of serviced offices available.
- One of the most prestigious areas in London, Mayfair is home to elite business and finance companies and many world famous museums and galleries.
- Boasting some of the city’s top hotels, restaurants and bars, affluent Londoners can be found shopping for designer buys along Bond Street and Park Lane.
- Mayfair is one of the best-connected areas in London with tube stations at Bond Street, Marble Arch and Green Park and no shortage of black cabs to hail to your next meeting.
- The centre of London’s tech bubble, Shoreditch is teeming with digital, tech and creative companies both large and small.
- Much of this activity is based around the Old Street roundabout, with major corporations such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon based here.
- Serviced offices of all sizes are available in this trendy area, which has an impressive array of art galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- of offices in and around London.
Luxury offices with full secretarial services and high speed broadband in Trafalgar Square
Professional offices with high speed broadband and secretarial services, close to Charing Cross
Modern offices offering fibre optic broadband, full secretarial services and plenty of natural light
Professional offices with full secretarial services and meeting rooms, close to underground stations
A striking and prestigious business centre with lots of natural light, offering a large rooftop terrace
Offices with meeting rooms, boardrooms and high speed broadband in the heart of the West End
Boasting high-speed Wi-Fi and great transport links; Old Street tube station
Luxurious and modern offices, offering boardrooms, 24-hour access and rooftop terrace
Located in one of the most prestigious addresses in London, with receptionist and meeting rooms
Georgian building offering fully furnished offices co-working and hot-desking options
Victorian building with a modern design in the heart of London with rooftop terrace
Modern stylish offices set over 16,000sq ft, with 230 workstations over three floors
Furnished offices with disabled access and a rooftop terrace, close to the West End
Modern offices equipped with Cat 5e cabling and full secretarial services in the heart of London
Luxury office space with latest IT, telecoms, and CAT6 standard cabling, in central Covent Gardens
Elegant property with period detailing, flooded with natural light with fantastic views
Historic building offering modern office spaces, meeting rooms and virtual office services
Modern building with business-grade IT infrastructure, overlooking River Thames
A striking and professional office offering fibre optic broadband and boardroom access