Serviced Offices in London
- Serviced offices in London benefit from being situated in Europe’s top city for business.
- One of the largest commercial centres in Europe, the UK capital plays host to three-quarters of Fortune 500 companies. Over half of FTSE 100 companies also have headquarters in central London.
- London is the most densely populated city in the UK, offering access to a pool of world class talent.
- With favourable business regulation and huge opportunities for growth, it remains one of the best cities in which to find a high-quality serviced office.
- City of London
- Home to both the Stock Exchange and the Bank of England, the City of London is a historic financial district.
- A mix of modern skyscrapers and old fashioned townhouses, it rivals New York City as the financial capital of the world.
- A vast number of major global companies have their headquarters in the City, including Aviva, Lloyds Bank, BT Group and Prudential with a wide range of serviced offices available.
- One of the most prestigious areas in London, Mayfair is home to elite business and finance companies and many world famous museums and galleries.
- Boasting some of the city’s top hotels, restaurants and bars, affluent Londoners can be found shopping for designer buys along Bond Street and Park Lane.
- Mayfair is one of the best-connected areas in London with tube stations at Bond Street, Marble Arch and Green Park and no shortage of black cabs to hail to your next meeting.
- The centre of London’s tech bubble, Shoreditch is teeming with digital, tech and creative companies both large and small.
- Much of this activity is based around the Old Street roundabout, with major corporations such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon based here.
- Serviced offices of all sizes are available in this trendy area, which has an impressive array of art galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants.