Serviced Offices in Grand Canal Dock
- Dublin’s answer to Silicon Valley, Grand Canal Dock is home to some of the world’s biggest webtech companies. Therefore it comes as no surprise that it also houses some the city’s best serviced office space.
- Google, Facebook, Airbnb and TripAdvisor all have their European headquarters in this area. While others such as Twitter, Amazon and LinkedIn can also be found in the district commonly known as ‘Silicon Docks’.
- As a location, it is also popular with hundreds of seeded start-ups and tech entrepreneurs. Grand Canal Dock has undergone major regeneration over the last two decades. Once the world’s largest port, it had declined rapidly by the 1960s.
- In recent years though, it has become an energised tech hub thanks to significant investment. There are now approximately 7,000 tech professionals working in and around this area. As a result, Silicon Docks also offers some of Dublin’s highest quality serviced office space.
- The area also has fantastic amenities, including an impressive array of restaurants, cafés, shops and bars. The stunningly designed Marker Hotel can be found here, as well as the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
- This is also a fantastic area in which to live. Many impressive apartment blocks have sprung up in recent years including the award-winning Alto Vetro apartment building and Millennium Tower, once Dublin’s tallest storied building.
- Transport to your serviced office in Grand Canal Dock is easy, with numerous bus and train links to this area. The docks are also within walking distance of much of the city centre, and vibrant residential areas such as Ringsend and up-and-coming North Wall.
- of offices in and around Grand Canal Dock.
Open-plan, high-tech offices with private and co-working options
530 square foot office with access to a private meeting room and your own door
20,000 sqft of offices in a plush and professional environment
A funky, open-plan space which can cater for large companies needing 100+ desks
A professional and fully-serviced business centre, offering space for 30 to 200 desks
A vibrant, funky space in an open-plan office with a real community feel
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
Fully-fitted bright offices with all mod cons in gorgeous period building
Modern, open-plan shared office space with 24-hour access and meeting rooms
Fully furnished offices with kitchens, high-speed broadband and 24-hour access in period building
A beautiful Georgian building, with a professional atmosphere and private offices
Private office space including parking and 24-hour access in Dublin 2
Recently renovated Georgian building, with a professional and charming finish throughout
Corporate offices in a Georgian building, with meeting rooms and a carpark
An accelerator for start-ups and entrepreneurs based in the heart of Dublin's tech hub
Corporate office spaces in a period property with a communal area
Recently refurbished period building with plenty of light, lift and car park
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access