Serviced Offices in Sandyford
- Located on Dublin’s south side, Sandyford had become a key area for serviced office space in recent years.
- Home to Microsoft’s impressive Dublin headquarters, Sandyford Business District has been in receipt of significant investment and support over the past decade. As a result, many webtech, telecoms and engineering businesses are now based in this area.
- Some of the big name corporations currently based in Sandyford include Vodafone, American Airlines, Canon and Barclaycard. However it is also a popular area for SMEs and start-ups looking for more competitively-priced serviced offices.
- With strong infrastructure and local amenities, Sandyford Business Park and its surrounds play host to more than 1,000 companies with over 25,000 people working in this district.
- This area has a number of excellent hotels, cafés and restaurants as well as golf clubs and leisure facilities including Leopardstown Racecourse. University College Dublin, Ireland’s largest university, is also based near here.
- Close to the coast and the affluent suburbs of Foxrock, Blackrock and Dún Laoghaire, Sandyford is a prestigious location for your business, just 9km south of Dublin city centre.
- In terms of transport, this area is also very well-connected. Served by the M50 motorway to the west, it provides a direct route to Dublin Airport and Ireland’s other major cities via this major traffic artery. It also provides public transport via the Luas light rail, with swift access to and from Dublin’s city centre. There are also numerous city centre bus routes from Sandyford and an Aircoach service directly to the airport.