Serviced Offices in Dublin 4
- Home to Dublin's tech district, Facebook and Google have their headquarters in Grand Canal Dock.
- Walking distance from Grafton Street, O'Connell Street and St. Stephen's Green.
- The Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, the Aviva Stadium and the RDS, famous for hosting international conferences and events, are located in this area.
- Regularly serviced by many bus and train services.
- of offices in and around Dublin 4.
Bright, airy offices with fantastic views, offering boardroom access and car parking
Gorgeous office space with great facilities in charming red-brick building
Pet friendly space with modern and bright interiors,spaces from 250 to 600 sqft
A professional and fully-serviced business centre, offering space for 30 to 200 desks
A vibrant, funky space in an open-plan office with a real community feel
Stylish period building offering professional office spaces for 4-14 people
Corporate offices in a Georgian building, with meeting rooms and a carpark
Private office space including parking and 24-hour access in Dublin 2
Recently refurbished period building with plenty of light, lift and car park
A beautiful Georgian building, with a professional atmosphere and private offices
Corporate office spaces in a period property with a communal area
Fully-fitted bright offices with all mod cons in gorgeous period building
Private and professional offices benefiting from open-plan design in a desirable location
530 square foot office with access to a private meeting room and your own door
Open-plan, high-tech offices with private and co-working options