Serviced Offices in Soho
- Serviced offices in Soho are surrounded by the bustling streets of the West End in the heart of the city.
- This area is popular with the entertainment and media industries, with many major film production, film post-production and media companies based here. The British Film Institute is located just off Tottenham Court Road with the offices of Twentieth Century Fox based along the famous Soho Square.
- Home to London’s world-famous theatre scene, this area also boasts London’s busiest shopping district. Shoppers clamber for the latest high street looks along Regent and Oxford Streets, while the iconic Liberty of London can be found on Carnaby Street, the original epicentre of swinging sixties fashion.
- Meanwhile historic theatres such as the Palace Theatre, the Shaftesbury Theatre and Prince Edward Theatre are located on and close to Shaftesbury Avenue, next to Chinatown.
- Both locals and temporary visitors to London frequently choose serviced offices in this central district, with its energetic atmosphere and vast array of restaurants, pubs, cafe and clubs. This part of the city is also home to London’s LGBT scene with some of its most famous pubs and clubs along Old Compton and Wardour Streets.
- In terms of transport, travelling to your serviced office in Soho couldn’t be easier. Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tube stations are all close by. The area is also extremely well served by central bus routes to residential areas to the north, south, east and west, making for an easy and efficient commute.
- of offices in and around Soho.
Bright and airy offices in a period building, offering high-speed broadband and and meeting rooms
Professional offices with high speed broadband and meeting rooms, with lots of natural light
A smart working environment full of natural light and professional interiors, at affordable prices
Period building which has been lovingly restored, perfect for media, PR and production companies
Victorian building, restored to combine period features with modern facilities and natural light
Combining Victorian features with minimalist interior, perfect location for creatives
Inspiring and creative community space, offering 24-hour access and meeting rooms
Contemporary stylish offices, with tonnes of natural light with fantastic views over Soho
A bright and modern space, with open plan offices, perfect for entrepreneurs
Period building, restored with funky interiors, natural light and large meeting room
These offices are air conditioned, bright, and offer a warm and intimate working environment
Newly refurbished building with office space ranging in size from 2 - 10 people
Modern and funky pet-friendly office, offering meeting rooms, games room and rooftop area
Impressive work space with receptionist, high-speed broadband and meeting room access
A vibrant business centre with stylish interiors, tonnes of natural light and a community feel
Restored period style Edwardian building offering professional and modern offices
Grade II listed building, fully refurbished to provide a modern and professional workspace
Bright offices in a refurbished Georgian building, offering all facilities of a modern office
A Georgian townhouse with a modern twist, the perfect home for creatives and tech start-ups