Serviced Offices in Soho
- Serviced offices in Soho are surrounded by the bustling streets of the West End in the heart of the city.
- This area is popular with the entertainment and media industries, with many major film production, film post-production and media companies based here. The British Film Institute is located just off Tottenham Court Road with the offices of Twentieth Century Fox based along the famous Soho Square.
- Home to London’s world-famous theatre scene, this area also boasts London’s busiest shopping district. Shoppers clamber for the latest high street looks along Regent and Oxford Streets, while the iconic Liberty of London can be found on Carnaby Street, the original epicentre of swinging sixties fashion.
- Meanwhile historic theatres such as the Palace Theatre, the Shaftesbury Theatre and Prince Edward Theatre are located on and close to Shaftesbury Avenue, next to Chinatown.
- Both locals and temporary visitors to London frequently choose serviced offices in this central district, with its energetic atmosphere and vast array of restaurants, pubs, cafe and clubs. This part of the city is also home to London’s LGBT scene with some of its most famous pubs and clubs along Old Compton and Wardour Streets.
- In terms of transport, travelling to your serviced office in Soho couldn’t be easier. Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tube stations are all close by. The area is also extremely well served by central bus routes to residential areas to the north, south, east and west, making for an easy and efficient commute.