Why Use an Office Broker?
When you’re facing the prospect of moving your business, the tough realities of the search are often unavoidable. You need to take precious time away from your business and commit yourself to finding a space to suit your needs. Even then, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Choosing to work with an office broker can save you a huge amount of time, money and stress. Click Offices have in-depth knowledge of every UK serviced office broker and how their services could benefit you and your company.
What is an office broker?
An office broker is a company or individual responsible for arranging transactions between a business centre and a business interested in renting office space. The office broker develops relationships with property management firms and business centre owners. They also negotiable favourable prices on behalf of their clients.
In order to find clients in need of office space, an office broker will follow a number of steps:
- Locate business centres/office spaces in accordance with various requirements and specifications.
- Request a property condition disclosure form and any other forms needed from the business centre owner.
- Seek information from the business centre owner in order to describe the property successfully for advertising.
- List the business centre/office space available for rent to the public, often online.
- Advertise the business centre/office space through listings, newsletters, promotions and other methods.
What are the benefits of using an office broker?
By utilising the services of an office broker, you save yourself masses of stress, allowing you to focus on what’s important: your business.
There a myriad of benefits to using an office broker such as Click Offices, including:
- Services are 100% free to users.
- We know every availability currently on the market.
- Viewings all arranged on your behalf.
- We represent a sole, convenient point of contact for you for all serviced office-related enquiries.
- We will negotiate the best possible price for you and your business.
- We have over 15 years’ experience in the serviced office market.
- We have intricate local knowledge of locations across the UK where we have serviced offices to rent.
Find your perfect serviced office today
Finding and leasing office space presents challenges for any business, but it can be especially tough for those businesses that lack the knowledge and expertise to make an informed decision about their real estate needs. Researching different buildings and neighbourhoods is a good place to start, but working with an experienced office broker who is already familiar with the options that exist in the market not only saves time and money but also ensures businesses end up in a location optimum for them in the long term.