Serviced Offices in Mayfair
- Serviced offices in Mayfair are based in one of London’s most prestigious locations. This area is home to many major corporations, embassies and upmarket businesses.
- Mayfair is an elegant district that has kept its historically affluent status. Bordered by Hyde Park to the west and Green Park to the south, it is an area filled with spectacular Georgian architecture and townhouses.
- As well as boasting some of London’s best serviced offices, Mayfair is home to designer fashion labels along Bond Street, bespoke tailors along Savile Row, as well as some of London’s most famous hotels including The Ritz, Claridges and The Dorchester. It also plays host to some of London’s best fine dining restaurants, such as Sketch, Hakkasan, ROKA Mayfair and Le Gavroche.
- Mayfair’s most famous landmarks include The Royal Academy of Arts, St George’s Church on Hanover Square and Grosvenor Square. It offers a wide range of serviced office options in a location sure to impress clients and contractors alike.
- Bordering similarly upmarket Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Knightsbridge and Belgravia, meaning reaching your office space in Mayfair is straightforward from all directions. Marble Arch, Bond Street and Oxford Circus tube stations are all close by to the north, whilst Piccadilly Circus and Hyde Park Corner are a few minutes to the south.
- This allows access to your serviced office by the Central, Piccadilly, Victoria, Jubilee and Bakerloo lines, in addition to plentiful central bus routes. Mayfair also easily accessible by car, with many serviced offices in the area offering parking space.