- Clerkenwell is a part of Central London, surrounded by Islington, Bloomsbury, and the City of London.
- A hub for young professionals, the former industrial area has become one of London's trendiest neighbourhoods, full of Michelin starred restaurants, famous pubs and late bars.
- Considered to have one of the highest concentrations of architecture professionals in the world.
- Is associated with the East London Tech City and is home to the headquarters of Ve Global.
- Many of Britain's largest fashion houses reside in Clerkenwell, including Burberry and Alexander McQueen.