Serviced Offices in Covent Garden
- If you’re looking for a serviced office in a vibrant, colourful part of the city, then look no further than Covent Garden.
- This area is best known for its many tourist attractions including museums, shops, cafes, bars and markets. It’s here you’ll find attractions like the London Transport Museum, the National Opera House and of course The Ivy, London’s most famous restaurant.
- Covent Garden’s stunning main piazza is filled with shoppers and lively street performers from Monday to Sunday. Meanwhile the Covent Garden Market building – originally built in 1830 for fruit and vegetable sellers – offers a wide range of cafes, luxury fashion brands and jewellers.
- This area is a popular location for serviced offices for a number of sectors, but particularly the media and creative industries. Due to its proximity to some of the best bars, restaurants and nightlife in London, it is also well suited to those who need to entertain clients on a regular basis, such as the financial industry.
- Restaurants popular for wining and dining clients in the area include Hawkmoor Seven Dials, Brasserie Max and Christopher’s.
- Other famous streets and landmarks in Covent Garden include St Paul’s Church, the Theatre Royal, one of London’s theatres, and Seven Dials, a popular shopping district.
- Transport options to serviced offices in this location are vast with Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Charing Cross and Holborn tube stations all close by, offering access to the Northern, Central and Piccadilly lines. Meanwhile Charing Cross rail station offer links to further afield along the South East.
- of offices in and around Covent Garden.
Victorian building with a modern design in the heart of London with rooftop terrace
Modern offices equipped with Cat 5e cabling and full secretarial services in the heart of London
Luxury office space with latest IT, telecoms, and CAT6 standard cabling, in central Covent Gardens
Furnished offices with disabled access and a rooftop terrace, close to the West End
Historic building offering modern office spaces, meeting rooms and virtual office services
Modern and spacious offices in one of London’s most desirable neighbourhoods, with lift access
Boasting high-speed Wi-Fi and great transport links; Old Street tube station
Professional offices with full secretarial services and meeting rooms, close to underground stations
Modern office with a unique style in a convenient Central London location
Georgian building offering fully furnished offices co-working and hot-desking options
Stylish offices with a modern setup, offering plenty of sizing options and a central location
Modern offices offering fibre optic broadband, full secretarial services and plenty of natural light
Offices with meeting rooms, boardrooms and high speed broadband in the heart of the West End
Victorian building, conveniently located, offering minimalist design that’s perfect for creatives
Plenty of sizing options in recently refurbished, furnished offices with a rooftop terrace
Modern building with business-grade IT infrastructure, overlooking River Thames
Professional offices with high speed broadband and secretarial services, close to Charing Cross
Luxury offices with full secretarial services and high speed broadband in Trafalgar Square
Refurbished period building offering contemporary and stylish offices and meeting rooms