Why you should choose a Serviced Office
Choosing a Serviced Office for your business is a very wise decision. A Serviced Office makes renting a breeze; as the office is managed for you, all you need to worry about is getting on with work. The building will be entirely managed by a dedicated team and you will be charged just one monthly bill, making it very easy to budget and keep track of expenses.
Which type of office rental is right for you?
The answer to this question relies on a number of factors.
- How big is your team?
- What do you want from your space?
- How long do you want the space for?
1. Depending on the size of your team, you might fit comfortably into a co-working space shared with other businesses or you might be big enough to occupy a whole space by yourselves. However, even teams as small as one or two people can also occupy entire private offices - it all just depends on what you want from the space.
2. If you are a young start-up company, comfortable with working amongst other businesses, then co-working might be for you. It is usually cheaper than private office options, for obvious reasons. It is worth remembering that you can also opt for both options, with the majority of your team in a co-working space while key members can rent private offices in the same building. No two Serviced Offices are the same, so it is always good to ask your office broker what options are available to you.
If your team is very flexible, you can even go down the hot-desking route. This is where your team works in a co-working space but doesn't have a dedicated desk; they just take whatever desk is free that day. If you like a little more consistency, fixed-desk options are also available, so your team can sit in the same seat each day and leave their belongings on the desks or in lockers.
One large team can also occupy a whole space, with many business centres offering entire spaces for anything up to about 250 people. Private offices for teams of anything from one person up are also available.
3. Serviced Offices are incredibly flexible, meaning you don't need to tie yourself into long lease agreements of a few years, just to get your foot in the door. Instead, they offer rental agreements for as little as just a few months and can be extended for as long as you need.
Depending on the space, you can also alter your desk requirements as you go. This means your space will grow with you as your team evolves.
What do you get from a Serviced Office?
Serviced Offices are buildings that are entirely managed for you, with all services and amenities already in place. Most come fully furnished, so they are ready for you to walk in the door and start working.
You can also save money with Serviced Offices. As you may share the building with other companies, the costs are spread out more, meaning you can afford to set up shop in some of the most prestigious business addresses in the city.
You can rent private offices or desks in co-working spaces. You can also make use of meeting rooms, boardrooms and event spaces which, depending on your building, can be included in your monthly price or rented on a need-by-need basis. Many also include surprise extras, such as rooftop terraces, gyms, cafes, restaurants and more.
The benefits of using an office broker in Dublin
Our office experts have been working in the Dublin commercial real estate market for years. They have invaluable knowledge, insights and connections, meaning they are the best people to find you the Dublin office of your dreams.
Our brokers are committed to finding you the best space, for the best price. The best part; Our services are always 100% free for you to use!
For more information, check out our reasons why you should use a Serviced Office broker.
Dublin Office rental prices
Dublin office rental prices are pretty consistent throughout the city. In recent years, the prices have steadily risen but still remain competitive when compared to other European cities.
All Serviced Offices are rented on a "per desk, per month" basis. This means you pay for the number of desks you use, per month.
You can expect to pay anything from €300 to €900 per desk, per month, depending on location.
Cost of a desk in Dublin
- Hot desk: €200 to €350 per month
- Fixed/Dedicated desk: €200 to €500 per month
- Private office: €300 to €900 per month
Always be sure to use a Serviced Office broker, because they will find you the best office for the best price.