Serviced Offices in City Of London
- Serviced offices in the City of London are surrounded on all sides by glass-walled skyscrapers. From 30 St Mary Axe, known as ‘the Gherkin’, to the Leadenhall Building (the ‘Cheesegrater) and 20 Fenchurch Street (‘the Walkie-Talkie’), this area is home to many of the capital’s most famous landmarks.
- The City – or ‘the Square Mile’ – is London’s major financial artery. Home to the Stock Exchange, as well as the legal and insurance professions, many large corporations including Lloyds, Aviva and Prudential have made the City their base.
- This location is also of significant historic importance, with St Pauls Cathedral, The Royal Exchange and the Customs House based here.
- Professionals looking for a serviced office here are spoiled for choice, with every option from large business centres to cute, quirky premises available and office space for one desk to one hundred.
- The City is also a fantastic place for socialising, with hundreds of upscale bars, restaurants, pubs and cafes. Not to mention plenty of stores for those with a passion for fashion. From the 8th-century Royal Exchange with its luxury brands and jewellers.
- In terms of transport, serviced offices in the City are easily accessible by train, tube and bicycle.
- The City is home to Liverpool Street (Essex, East Anglia and the Stansted Express), Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations, making your commute to your serviced office as fast as possible.
- Liverpool Street and Bank, two of London’s largest and busiest tube stations, are also located here and offer access to the Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines. Making the City one of the capital’s best-connected locations overall.