Serviced Offices in City Of London
- Serviced offices in the City of London are surrounded on all sides by glass-walled skyscrapers. From 30 St Mary Axe, known as ‘the Gherkin’, to the Leadenhall Building (the ‘Cheesegrater) and 20 Fenchurch Street (‘the Walkie-Talkie’), this area is home to many of the capital’s most famous landmarks.
- The City – or ‘the Square Mile’ – is London’s major financial artery. Home to the Stock Exchange, as well as the legal and insurance professions, many large corporations including Lloyds, Aviva and Prudential have made the City their base.
- This location is also of significant historic importance, with St Pauls Cathedral, The Royal Exchange and the Customs House based here.
- Professionals looking for a serviced office here are spoiled for choice, with every option from large business centres to cute, quirky premises available and office space for one desk to one hundred.
- The City is also a fantastic place for socialising, with hundreds of upscale bars, restaurants, pubs and cafes. Not to mention plenty of stores for those with a passion for fashion. From the 8th-century Royal Exchange with its luxury brands and jewellers.
- In terms of transport, serviced offices in the City are easily accessible by train, tube and bicycle.
- The City is home to Liverpool Street (Essex, East Anglia and the Stansted Express), Fenchurch Street and Cannon Street stations, making your commute to your serviced office as fast as possible.
- Liverpool Street and Bank, two of London’s largest and busiest tube stations, are also located here and offer access to the Central, Northern and Waterloo & City lines. Making the City one of the capital’s best-connected locations overall.
- of offices in and around City Of London.
Luxury offices with full secretarial services and high speed broadband in Trafalgar Square
Professional offices with high speed broadband and secretarial services, close to Charing Cross
Modern offices offering fibre optic broadband, full secretarial services and plenty of natural light
Professional offices with full secretarial services and meeting rooms, close to underground stations
A striking and prestigious business centre with lots of natural light, offering a large rooftop terrace
Offices with meeting rooms, boardrooms and high speed broadband in the heart of the West End
Boasting high-speed Wi-Fi and great transport links; Old Street tube station
Luxurious and modern offices, offering boardrooms, 24-hour access and rooftop terrace
Located in one of the most prestigious addresses in London, with receptionist and meeting rooms
Georgian building offering fully furnished offices co-working and hot-desking options
Victorian building with a modern design in the heart of London with rooftop terrace
Modern stylish offices set over 16,000sq ft, with 230 workstations over three floors
Furnished offices with disabled access and a rooftop terrace, close to the West End
Modern offices equipped with Cat 5e cabling and full secretarial services in the heart of London
Luxury office space with latest IT, telecoms, and CAT6 standard cabling, in central Covent Gardens
Elegant property with period detailing, flooded with natural light with fantastic views
Historic building offering modern office spaces, meeting rooms and virtual office services
Modern building with business-grade IT infrastructure, overlooking River Thames
A striking and professional office offering fibre optic broadband and boardroom access