Serviced Offices in International Financial Services Centre
- Dublin’s IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) is located directly north and south of the River Liffey. It boasts some of the city’s most impressive serviced office space, from large open-plan spaces to small private offices.
- Stretching east from Custom House Quay towards North and East Wall, this commercial hub also incorporates the tech-driven area known as ‘Silicon Docks’ around Grand Canal Dock.
- The original 11-hectare site at Custom House Quay boasts many of the world’s top banks, hedge funds and insurance companies, including Citibank, JPMorgan, HSBC, Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank and Bank of America.
- Meanwhile south of the river, you’ll find tech giants such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb and TripAdvisor with plenty of small webtech start-ups here too.
- The impressive multi-storey buildings in the IFSC facilitate the provision of high-quality serviced offices, with a range of flexible workspace options available.
- Plus with total employment of 38,000 and an average salary of over €60,000 in this area, it comes as no surprise to anyone that it also has excellent amenities.
- This district is filled with river and canal-side restaurants, bars and cafés – so whatever type of cuisine or experience you’re looking for, you’ll find it with ease here. Making the IFSC the ideal spot for business lunches, quick coffees and entertaining clients.
- The IFSC is well served by public transport, with both Connolly Station and Busáras Central Station to the northwest near Custom House Quay. Tara Street Station is located to the south close to Silicon Docks and there are numerous bus and Luas light rail links throughout. Making the journey to your serviced office here just a hop, skip and a jump.