Serviced Offices in International Financial Services Centre
- Dublin’s IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) is located directly north and south of the River Liffey. It boasts some of the city’s most impressive serviced office space, from large open-plan spaces to small private offices.
- Stretching east from Custom House Quay towards North and East Wall, this commercial hub also incorporates the tech-driven area known as ‘Silicon Docks’ around Grand Canal Dock.
- The original 11-hectare site at Custom House Quay boasts many of the world’s top banks, hedge funds and insurance companies, including Citibank, JPMorgan, HSBC, Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank and Bank of America.
- Meanwhile south of the river, you’ll find tech giants such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb and TripAdvisor with plenty of small webtech start-ups here too.
- The impressive multi-storey buildings in the IFSC facilitate the provision of high-quality serviced offices, with a range of flexible workspace options available.
- Plus with total employment of 38,000 and an average salary of over €60,000 in this area, it comes as no surprise to anyone that it also has excellent amenities.
- This district is filled with river and canal-side restaurants, bars and cafés – so whatever type of cuisine or experience you’re looking for, you’ll find it with ease here. Making the IFSC the ideal spot for business lunches, quick coffees and entertaining clients.
- The IFSC is well served by public transport, with both Connolly Station and Busáras Central Station to the northwest near Custom House Quay. Tara Street Station is located to the south close to Silicon Docks and there are numerous bus and Luas light rail links throughout. Making the journey to your serviced office here just a hop, skip and a jump.
- of offices in and around International Financial Services Centre.
A funky, open-plan space which can cater for large companies needing 100+ desks
Progressive co-working space, perfect for start-ups and entrepreneurs
Private offices catering for one to six-person companies in a city centre location
Co-working and private offices in a modern, open-plan business centre
An accelerator for start-ups and entrepreneurs based in the heart of Dublin's tech hub
Professional business centre in an enviable city centre location, close to transport
Creative, open-plan space with gallery, roof terrace and community feel
Beautifully designed pet-friendly building with onsite showers and outdoor space
Open-plan, high-tech offices with private and co-working options
20,000 sqft of offices in a plush and professional environment
600 square foot office, over-looking the River Liffey, with a roof-top garden
Modern, open-plan shared office space with 24-hour access and meeting rooms
530 square foot office with access to a private meeting room and your own door
Extremely competitively priced co-working space in the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
Open-plan private office space, suitable for a larger team in need of multiple rooms
Modern, open-plan office space, acting as an incubator for budding technology companies
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Competitively priced private office in the centre of Dublin 2