- Serviced offices in Dublin 2 are located in the cultural and commercial heart of Dublin, south of the Liffey.
- This location has all the benefits of the city centre combined with the elegance and historic charm of the Georgian district.
- Popular with public bodies, creative firms and professional services, this area has all the amenities any business might require – from banks to printers, dry cleaners and coffee shops.
- It also benefits from a plethora of impressive restaurants, bars and cafes as well as some of Dublin’s most famous hotels nestled around St Stephen’s Green park.
- As one of the most desirable locations to do business in Ireland, Dublin 2 is the perfect area to secure serviced office space. Filled with impressive townhouses and attractive Georgian squares, it was the most picturesque and affluent area in the city in the Georgian era and still is to this day.
- This area is also Dublin’s biggest shopping district, with plenty of high street shops along iconic Grafton Street as well as luxury boutiques and department stores. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, opposite the park, is also located in Dublin 2.
- Landmarks in the area include Merrion Square (with its famous statue of writer and former resident Oscar Wilde), Fitzwilliam Square, the Iveagh Gardens and of course the sprawling 22-acre St Stephen’s Green Park.
- Serviced offices in Dublin 2 benefit from fantastic transport links. The Luas light rail departing from St Stephen’s Green will take you to the southern suburbs as well as the northside of the city centre. There are also frequent local buses and regular Dublin bike stations in the area.