Serviced Offices in Dublin 2
- Serviced offices in Dublin 2 are located in the cultural and commercial heart of Dublin, south of the Liffey.
- This location has all the benefits of the city centre combined with the elegance and historic charm of the Georgian district.
- Popular with public bodies, creative firms and professional services, this area has all the amenities any business might require – from banks to printers, dry cleaners and coffee shops.
- It also benefits from a plethora of impressive restaurants, bars and cafes as well as some of Dublin’s most famous hotels nestled around St Stephen’s Green park.
- As one of the most desirable locations to do business in Ireland, Dublin 2 is the perfect area to secure serviced office space. Filled with impressive townhouses and attractive Georgian squares, it was the most picturesque and affluent area in the city in the Georgian era and still is to this day.
- This area is also Dublin’s biggest shopping district, with plenty of high street shops along iconic Grafton Street as well as luxury boutiques and department stores. Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, opposite the park, is also located in Dublin 2.
- Landmarks in the area include Merrion Square (with its famous statue of writer and former resident Oscar Wilde), Fitzwilliam Square, the Iveagh Gardens and of course the sprawling 22-acre St Stephen’s Green Park.
- Serviced offices in Dublin 2 benefit from fantastic transport links. The Luas light rail departing from St Stephen’s Green will take you to the southern suburbs as well as the northside of the city centre. There are also frequent local buses and regular Dublin bike stations in the area.
- of offices in and around Dublin 2.
Modern, stylish offices with high end design and facilities including showers
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Luxurious and high-tech office spaces with meeting rooms, kitchens and 24-hour access
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
Bright modern office suites in a restored Georgian building, with meeting room access
Professional private offices with reception and car parking facilities
Recently refurbished office with all mod cons sharing with software start-up, ideal for company of four
Contemporary and high-quality space offering private offices 150 to 1,000 square feet
Spacious offices, available immediately, with floor plates of between 1,100 to 1,750 square feet
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Stylish offices in gorgeous Georgian building in heart of Dublin's business centre
Private executive office suites in a refurbished Georgian building, with space for 4-12 people
Luxurious private offices in a beautifully renovated Georgian building, boardroom access
Private office suites, in a bright and creative space with optional car parking
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access
Bright, spacious, fully-serviced office with the option of furnished or unfurnished
Luxury offices in a prestigious location high-speed broadband and 24-hour access
Semi-serviced private offices, with lavish interiors and a prestigious location
Period office building, maximising on natural light in a luxurious space