Serviced Offices in Dublin
- Widely considered Europe’s tech capital, Dublin is a thriving hub for business.
- Serviced offices in the capital benefit from a lively atmosphere, excellent transport links as well as a young educated workforce.
- Dublin is also poised to become the only English-speaking capital city in the Eurozone. Making it the perfect location for businesses to seek serviced office space.
- Major players in Dublin include the tech and ICT sectors, as well as the financial and pharmaceutical industries.
- Financial institutions such as Citibank, JPMorgan, HSBC and Bank of America can be found in the IFSC (International Financial Services Centre), while tech companies such as Facebook, Accenture and Google have their European headquarters here.
- Serviced office space to suit all businesses is available on the north and south of the Liffey, as well as along the M50 corridor, which offers access to the rest of the country.
- Grand Canal Dock
- Dublin’s docklands have been the site of a major regeneration project over the last decade. Commonly referred to as ‘Silicon Docks’, this area plays host to a wide range of serviced offices and office spaces.
- Companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, TripAdvisor and Squarespace have all set up headquarters at Grand Canal Dock. Meanwhile Twitter, Hubspot, Amazon and other major names can also be found throughout Silicon Docks as it extends towards the IFSC.
- Dublin’s financial centre, the IFSC, is based north of the River Liffey. It is a leading hedge fund service centre, as well as playing host to half of the world's top 50 banks and many of the globe's top insurance companies. AIG, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank and Merrill Lynch are all located here.
- Dublin 2 (Georgian district)
- High-quality serviced offices are easy to find in Dublin’s Georgian district, based in the city centre. South of the Liffey, this area is full of history and elegant charm, with many estate agents, legal professionals and creatives choosing to base their business here.
- A wide range of office space is available in this area, with fantastic transport links including a light rail system (the Luas), buses and bicycle lanes.
- of offices in and around Dublin.
Modern, stylish offices with high end design and facilities including showers
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Luxurious and high-tech office spaces with meeting rooms, kitchens and 24-hour access
Recently refurbished office with all mod cons sharing with software start-up, ideal for company of four
Spacious offices, available immediately, with floor plates of between 1,100 to 1,750 square feet
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
Bright modern office suites in a restored Georgian building, with meeting room access
Professional private offices with reception and car parking facilities
Bright, spacious, fully-serviced office with the option of furnished or unfurnished
Private office suites, in a bright and creative space with optional car parking
A vibrant space with funky interiors in a creative and friendly environment
Stylish offices in gorgeous Georgian building in heart of Dublin's business centre
Contemporary and high-quality space offering private offices 150 to 1,000 square feet
Luxurious private offices in a beautifully renovated Georgian building, boardroom access
Luxury offices in a prestigious location high-speed broadband and 24-hour access
Private executive office suites in a refurbished Georgian building, with space for 4-12 people
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Semi-serviced private offices, with lavish interiors and a prestigious location
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access