Serviced Offices in Shoreditch
- Despite its growing reputation for web tech, Shoreditch has maintained its status as one of London’s most fashionable areas. Making it the perfect spot for creative start-ups to rent serviced offices.
- Originally a mainly working class area, Shoreditch has rapidly become a centre for London’s web tech and digital sectors over the past decade. A large number of former warehouses have now been converted into edgy serviced office spaces with exposed brickwork, high ceilings with a modern industrial feel.
- Major international companies such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Intel and Cisco now have headquarters located in and around Old Street’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’. Rents have increased significantly alongside Shoreditch’s rapid growth, although serviced offices here are still more competitive than in west or central London.
- Among the first digital start-ups to make Shoreditch their home were Last.fm, Songkick and 7digital, leading the way for larger companies in later years. This area has now realised its initial promise as a tech hub, thanks to local and national investment, and is now commonly known as East London Tech City.
- In terms of nightlife, Shoreditch has a buzzing social scene, with scores of hip restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and nightclubs, perfect for entertaining clients. It also has an array of contemporary art galleries and is a popular area with some of the London’s most fashionable residents.
- Transportation to serviced offices in Shoreditch is made easy by an excellent road and rail network.
- This area is served by Old Street tube station (Northern line) and the London Overground via Shoreditch High Street Station. Liverpool Street station is also close by, with commuter trains to Stansted Airport and right across the south east from Norwich and Cambridge to Essex. It also has numerous bus routes to London’s residential areas, including the 43, 135, 205 and the N205 throughout the night.
- of offices in and around Shoreditch.
Boasting 11 beautiful stylish offices ranging in size from 100 sq ft to 1100 sq ft.
This open-plan, warehouse-style office boasts plenty of natural light and impressive interiors
Striking business centre with floor-to-ceiling windows and 20 meeting rooms
The space has a cozy, communal feel, with dog-friendly open-plan offices
A bright and modern business centre in the heart of Tech City, with lots of amenities
Newly refurbished and trendy offices with stunning design, rooftop terrace and plenty of natural light
Bright and airy offices offering a professional feel, with high-speed broadband and rooftop terrace
20,000sqft of space, including buzzy open plan co-working spaces and private offices
Modern and impressive co-working space with beautiful interiors and lots of natural light
Contemporary building with a range of office solutions and secretarial facilities
A funky workspace in a converted warehouse with luxurious detailing, in the heart of the tech hub
Located in the heart of London’s financial district, bright and modern space with meeting room
Impressive and sleek building with modern décor, meeting rooms and rooftop terrace
Sleek and stylish private and coworking offices near Liverpool Street in the heart of the city
Contemporary office space with superb facilities in a prime Shoreditch location
A wide range of state-of-the-art IT & telecoms and on-site meeting rooms
Bright and airy office space with communal meeting rooms and showers in buzzing Shoreditch
Bright open-plan offices with impressive interiors and lots of natural light
Modern co-working space, with a calm & friendly atmosphere & free meeting room access