Serviced Offices in Shoreditch
- Despite its growing reputation for web tech, Shoreditch has maintained its status as one of London’s most fashionable areas. Making it the perfect spot for creative start-ups to rent serviced offices.
- Originally a mainly working class area, Shoreditch has rapidly become a centre for London’s web tech and digital sectors over the past decade. A large number of former warehouses have now been converted into edgy serviced office spaces with exposed brickwork, high ceilings with a modern industrial feel.
- Major international companies such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, Intel and Cisco now have headquarters located in and around Old Street’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’. Rents have increased significantly alongside Shoreditch’s rapid growth, although serviced offices here are still more competitive than in west or central London.
- Among the first digital start-ups to make Shoreditch their home were Last.fm, Songkick and 7digital, leading the way for larger companies in later years. This area has now realised its initial promise as a tech hub, thanks to local and national investment, and is now commonly known as East London Tech City.
- In terms of nightlife, Shoreditch has a buzzing social scene, with scores of hip restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and nightclubs, perfect for entertaining clients. It also has an array of contemporary art galleries and is a popular area with some of the London’s most fashionable residents.
- Transportation to serviced offices in Shoreditch is made easy by an excellent road and rail network.
- This area is served by Old Street tube station (Northern line) and the London Overground via Shoreditch High Street Station. Liverpool Street station is also close by, with commuter trains to Stansted Airport and right across the south east from Norwich and Cambridge to Essex. It also has numerous bus routes to London’s residential areas, including the 43, 135, 205 and the N205 throughout the night.
- of offices in and around Shoreditch.
Stylish modern workspace with high-rise windows that flood the space with natural light
A vibrant & artistic space, set over two floors of co-working offices with a large communal area
Located in a Victorian converted fire station, with a relaxed environment & meeting room access
Modern, stylish business centre offering meeting rooms, gym and roof terrace
Newly refurbished offices, offering bright and modern workstations with boardroom
Bright and modern workspace, offering a cost-effective and friendly work environment
Funky workspace in an art-deco style development, minutes from Tech City
Modern and spaciously designed office space with free meeting room access and games room
Gorgeous coworking and private offices in the heart of London's tech hub
Stylish office space in a converted warehouse, with meeting rooms and networking events
Located in the heart of London’s financial district, bright and modern space with meeting room
Modern space offering 2 person studios to 50 person offices, with roof terrace and running track
Contemporary building with art deco features, with rooftop bar and excellent views of London
A funky workspace in a converted warehouse with luxurious detailing, in the heart of the tech hub
Impressive and sleek building with modern décor, meeting rooms and rooftop terrace
Modern co-working space, with a calm & friendly atmosphere & free meeting room access