Serviced Offices in London
- Serviced offices in London benefit from being situated in Europe’s top city for business.
- One of the largest commercial centres in Europe, the UK capital plays host to three-quarters of Fortune 500 companies. Over half of FTSE 100 companies also have headquarters in central London.
- London is the most densely populated city in the UK, offering access to a pool of world class talent.
- With favourable business regulation and huge opportunities for growth, it remains one of the best cities in which to find a high-quality serviced office.
- City of London
- Home to both the Stock Exchange and the Bank of England, the City of London is a historic financial district.
- A mix of modern skyscrapers and old fashioned townhouses, it rivals New York City as the financial capital of the world.
- A vast number of major global companies have their headquarters in the City, including Aviva, Lloyds Bank, BT Group and Prudential with a wide range of serviced offices available.
- One of the most prestigious areas in London, Mayfair is home to elite business and finance companies and many world famous museums and galleries.
- Boasting some of the city’s top hotels, restaurants and bars, affluent Londoners can be found shopping for designer buys along Bond Street and Park Lane.
- Mayfair is one of the best-connected areas in London with tube stations at Bond Street, Marble Arch and Green Park and no shortage of black cabs to hail to your next meeting.
- The centre of London’s tech bubble, Shoreditch is teeming with digital, tech and creative companies both large and small.
- Much of this activity is based around the Old Street roundabout, with major corporations such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon based here.
- Serviced offices of all sizes are available in this trendy area, which has an impressive array of art galleries, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- of offices in and around London.
Modern office with a unique style in a convenient Central London location
Elegant property with lots of natural light and panoramic views of St James’s Park
Newly refurbished building with office space ranging in size from 2 - 10 people
Restored period style Edwardian building offering professional and modern offices
Period building, restored with funky interiors, natural light and large meeting room
Contemporary stylish offices, with tonnes of natural light with fantastic views over Soho
Bright and modern business centre, ideal for anyone in the film and television industries
Victorian building, conveniently located, offering minimalist design that’s perfect for creatives
Refurbished period building offering contemporary and stylish offices and meeting rooms
Stylish offices with a modern setup, offering plenty of sizing options and a central location
Offices accomodating up to 128 workstations on one floor with 7 meeting rooms
A smart working environment full of natural light and professional interiors, at affordable prices
Business centre in a Grade II listed building, refurbished to an extremely high standard
Plenty of sizing options in recently refurbished, furnished offices with a rooftop terrace
Bright offices in a refurbished Georgian building, offering all facilities of a modern office
Popular business centre with lots of natural light and a professional finish
These offices are air conditioned, bright, and offer a warm and intimate working environment