Serviced Offices in Merrion Square S
- Located in the city's central business district of Dublin 2.
- Home to world-famous hotels, important Embassies and close to Ireland's Government Buildings.
- The area mostly consists of restored Georgian offices.
- Merrion Square has huge cultural value for Dublin, with many museums located near-by.
- The area is walking distance from Grafton Street and St. Stephen's Green.
- of offices in and around Merrion Square S.
Luxurious and high-tech office spaces with meeting rooms, kitchens and 24-hour access
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
Bright modern office suites in a restored Georgian building, with meeting room access
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Modern, stylish offices with high end design and facilities including showers
Professional private offices with reception and car parking facilities
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Contemporary and high-quality space offering private offices 150 to 1,000 square feet
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access
Private executive office suites in a refurbished Georgian building, with space for 4-12 people
Fully furnished offices with kitchens, high-speed broadband and 24-hour access in period building
A brand new modern office building with space for up to 56 people per floor
Stylish offices in gorgeous Georgian building in heart of Dublin's business centre
Recently renovated Georgian building, with a professional and charming finish throughout
Luxurious private offices in a beautifully renovated Georgian building, boardroom access
Period office building, maximising on natural light in a luxurious space
Private office suites, in a bright and creative space with optional car parking
Georgian office building with tonnes of natural light, with space for 2-16 people
Refurbished period building in a prestigious location with lots of natural light