Serviced Offices in Merrion Square S
- Located in the city's central business district of Dublin 2.
- Home to world-famous hotels, important Embassies and close to Ireland's Government Buildings.
- The area mostly consists of restored Georgian offices.
- Merrion Square has huge cultural value for Dublin, with many museums located near-by.
- The area is walking distance from Grafton Street and St. Stephen's Green.
- of offices in and around Merrion Square S.
Bright modern office suites in a restored Georgian building, with meeting room access
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Luxurious and high-tech office spaces with meeting rooms, kitchens and 24-hour access
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access
Professional private offices with reception and car parking facilities
Contemporary and high-quality space offering private offices 150 to 1,000 square feet
Private executive office suites in a refurbished Georgian building, with space for 4-12 people
Fully furnished offices with kitchens, high-speed broadband and 24-hour access in period building
Recently renovated Georgian building, with a professional and charming finish throughout
Period office building, maximising on natural light in a luxurious space
Stylish offices in gorgeous Georgian building in heart of Dublin's business centre
Luxurious private offices in a beautifully renovated Georgian building, boardroom access
Fully-fitted bright offices with all mod cons in gorgeous period building
Corporate office spaces in a period property with a communal area
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Modern, stylish offices with high end design and facilities including showers
Private office suites, in a bright and creative space with optional car parking
A beautiful Georgian building, with a professional atmosphere and private offices