Serviced Offices in Swords
- Swords Town is located in Fingal and is one of the largest towns in the Greater Dublin Area.
- The area is poised at becoming a "new city", with strategic County Council planning and development in place in the region.
- The town is excellently located near Dublin Airport and attracts a lot of residents due to this. The Airport is located just 7km from the town.
- The town has excellent transport connections with Dublin city centre and Dublin Airport, with road and bus, as well as nearby rail services running between the locations.
- A 'Metro-North' plan will see a light rapid transit line built by 2026 and will plan to carry 34 million passengers a year along the line that will run from St. Stephen's Green to Dublin Airport, with three proposed stops in Swords.
- Swords is also home to a large retail and business park called Airside Retail and Business Park. Kellogg's have their European Headquarters here.
- The Pavilions Swords is also another important shopping centre in the area.
- There are several pharmaceutical giants located in Swords, including Opec and Bristol Myers Squibb.
- FoodCentral, which is marketed as "Ireland's national food park," is being developed just south-west of Swords.
- The area is largely made up of a lot of private homes and accommodation.
- There are a number of good primary, secondary and third level education institutions in the area.
- Swords town has lots of restaurants, bars and cafes and has a thriving local community.
- of offices in and around Swords.
A fully furnished serviced office centre in Swords, just 5 minutes from Dublin Airport
Located 5 minutes from Dublin Airport with office space from 2-100 people.
Located right beside Dublin airport, offering a wide range of offices with free parking
Private offices in a modern business centre near Dublin Airport