Serviced Offices in Dublin 12
- Dublin 12 is an area in Dublin that encompasses Crumlin, Drimnagh, Greenhills, Walkinstown, Terenure and Bluebells.
- It is located on the Southside of the River Liffey, which runs through the capital city, roughly 6km from the city centre.
- The area is well serviced with bus services, to the city, the airport and large train stations, servicing Dublin County and the rest of Ireland. Certain areas are also serviced by the Luas, Dublin's tram service.
- The area is home to mainly private residential homes and some office buildings.
- of offices in and around Dublin 12.
Bright and spacious offices, with spaces for 1 to 8 people, with free car parking
Business centre offering desks and workspaces on flexible terms, with tram access to the city centre
Modern business centre, competitively priced with meeting rooms and free car parking
Bright and modern offices, with funky interiors and additional storage services