- Dublin 11 includes most of Ballymun, Dubber Cross, Finglas, Glasnevin, The Ward, Coolquay and Kilshane Cross.
- The area is located North of the River Liffey.
- It is well serviced with bus services and train services are located a short distance away.
- Consisting of mostly residential properties, there are also some commercial properties and some significant state bodies, such as the National Meteorological Offices and Universities, such as Dublin City University.
- The area is also in close proximity to Dublin Airport, which has international flights to many destinations.