Serviced Offices in Dublin 1
- Insurance and financial services have offices around Dublin 1.
- Walking distance from the city's most important financial district of the IFSC.
- Dublin's tech hubs are located nearby in Grand Canal Dock.
- This is one of Dublin's most iconic and historic addresses.
- All of the cities main bus, tram and train services run through the area.
- of offices in and around Dublin 1.
Progressive co-working space, perfect for start-ups and entrepreneurs
Private offices catering for one to six-person companies in a city centre location
Professional business centre in an enviable city centre location, close to transport
Co-working and private offices in a modern, open-plan business centre
Creative, open-plan space with gallery, roof terrace and community feel
600 square foot office, over-looking the River Liffey, with a roof-top garden
A funky, open-plan space which can cater for large companies needing 100+ desks
An accelerator for start-ups and entrepreneurs based in the heart of Dublin's tech hub
Extremely competitively priced co-working space in the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Open-plan private office space, suitable for a larger team in need of multiple rooms
Competitively priced private office in the centre of Dublin 2
Private office space, in the heart of Dublin's city centre, with meeting room access
Beautifully designed pet-friendly building with onsite showers and outdoor space
Competitively priced office space in the heart of Dublin’s business district
20,000 sqft of offices in a plush and professional environment
Fully-fitted and bright offices that can be serviced or non-serviced
Georgian offices with plenty of natural light in the heart of Temple Bar
Open-plan, high-tech offices with private and co-working options
Impressive office space in a prestigious location in the heart of Dublin 2