Serviced Offices in Dublin 1
- Insurance and financial services have offices around Dublin 1.
- Walking distance from the city's most important financial district of the IFSC.
- Dublin's tech hubs are located nearby in Grand Canal Dock.
- This is one of Dublin's most iconic and historic addresses.
- All of the cities main bus, tram and train services run through the area.
- of offices in and around Dublin 1.
Professional business centre in an enviable city centre location, close to transport
Progressive co-working space, perfect for start-ups and entrepreneurs
Private offices catering for one to six-person companies in a city centre location
600 square foot office, over-looking the River Liffey, with a roof-top garden
Creative, open-plan space with gallery, roof terrace and community feel
Co-working and private offices in a modern, open-plan business centre
Extremely competitively priced co-working space in the heart of Dublin’s city centre
Open-plan private office space, suitable for a larger team in need of multiple rooms
Bright and modern warehouse style office with space for up to 30 people
Georgian offices with plenty of natural light in the heart of Temple Bar
Competitively priced private office in the centre of Dublin 2
Private office space, in the heart of Dublin's city centre, with meeting room access
An accelerator for start-ups and entrepreneurs based in the heart of Dublin's tech hub
Competitively priced office space in the heart of Dublin’s business district
Fully-fitted and bright offices that can be serviced or non-serviced
A funky, open-plan space which can cater for large companies needing 100+ desks
Contemporary, airy space with high-speed broadband, receptionist and a lift