Serviced Offices in International Financial Services Centre
- Dublin’s IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) is located directly north and south of the River Liffey. It boasts some of the city’s most impressive serviced office space, from large open-plan spaces to small private offices.
- Stretching east from Custom House Quay towards North and East Wall, this commercial hub also incorporates the tech-driven area known as ‘Silicon Docks’ around Grand Canal Dock.
- The original 11-hectare site at Custom House Quay boasts many of the world’s top banks, hedge funds and insurance companies, including Citibank, JPMorgan, HSBC, Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank and Bank of America.
- Meanwhile south of the river, you’ll find tech giants such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb and TripAdvisor with plenty of small webtech start-ups here too.
- The impressive multi-storey buildings in the IFSC facilitate the provision of high-quality serviced offices, with a range of flexible workspace options available.
- Plus with total employment of 38,000 and an average salary of over €60,000 in this area, it comes as no surprise to anyone that it also has excellent amenities.
- This district is filled with river and canal-side restaurants, bars and cafés – so whatever type of cuisine or experience you’re looking for, you’ll find it with ease here. Making the IFSC the ideal spot for business lunches, quick coffees and entertaining clients.
- The IFSC is well served by public transport, with both Connolly Station and Busáras Central Station to the northwest near Custom House Quay. Tara Street Station is located to the south close to Silicon Docks and there are numerous bus and Luas light rail links throughout. Making the journey to your serviced office here just a hop, skip and a jump.
- of offices in and around International Financial Services Centre.
Semi-serviced, private offices in a modern and functional space
Competitively priced private office in the centre of Dublin 2
Modern, stylish offices with high end design and facilities including showers
Private office space, in the heart of Dublin's city centre, with meeting room access
Competitively priced office space in the heart of Dublin’s business district
A funky space with luxurious interiors and a creative, community feel
Recently refurbished office with all mod cons sharing with software start-up, ideal for company of four
Fully furnished offices with kitchens, high-speed broadband and 24-hour access in period building
Recently renovated Georgian building, with a professional and charming finish throughout
Corporate space in the heart of Dublin’s Georgian district, with boardroom access
A professional and fully-serviced business centre, offering space for 30 to 200 desks
A vibrant, funky space in an open-plan office with a real community feel
Fully-fitted bright offices with all mod cons in gorgeous period building
Fully-fitted and bright offices that can be serviced or non-serviced
Luxurious and high-tech office spaces with meeting rooms, kitchens and 24-hour access
A beautiful Georgian building, with a professional atmosphere and private offices
Corporate office spaces in a period property with a communal area
Spacious offices, available immediately, with floor plates of between 1,100 to 1,750 square feet
Private office space including parking and 24-hour access in Dublin 2