Serviced Office, Bloor Street West, Toronto, Canada
This serviced office business center is centrally located at the hustling and bustling intersection of Yonge Street and Bloor Street, ranking highly as one of Toronto´s most exclusive business addresses. Being a stone-throw away from the picturesque Yorkville Village, you can stroll along the street lined with waterfall path and beautiful park-like landscaping. Shopping is unsurpassed with upscale Yorkville boutiques. The area is amid an array of 5-star hotels, specialty restaurants and side-walk cafés.
Toronto´s Financial District, the Provincial Legislature, Central Reference Library and the Royal Ontario Museum are in the immediate vicinity.
- The underground Cumberland Mall provides a wide variety of shops and services as well as the renowned Holt Renfrew Department Store and its signature boutique café.
- Amenities in the area include banking, postal and printing facilities.
- The Don Valley Parkway (Hwy. 404) is less than 5 minutes away providing connections to all major metro highways such as Queen Elizabeth Highway (Q.E.W.), Gardiner Expressway, Hwy. 427, Hwy. 401, & Hwy. 407, etc.
- The Pearson International Airport is only a 30-minute drive away.
- The Subway station is just across the street providing easy access to the whole downtown core.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Park
- Cat 5E
- Furnished Offices
- High Speed Broadband
- Meeting Rooms
- Modern Building
- Secretarial Services
- Telephone Answering
- Virtual Offices