- Stevenage is a town in Hertfordshire.
- It is located 44km north of Central London.
- It is connected to the city via bus, rail and road services. You can reach London in 20 minutes via train.
- The town itself has a population of over 87,000 people.
- Having grown from a small town, the population increase is a direct response to the overflow population of nearby London.
- The town boasts relatively low house prices, spacious green parks, swimming pools, community groups, sporting facilities and theatre.